Fractional Mesotherapy is a new treatment, which combines micro needling therapy with the contemporary Mesotherapy practice. Since the 1990’s, micro needle therapy has long been used by practitioners in the form of Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), to fade scars and generally as an anti-ageing treatment. Recently smaller size micro needles have been recognised for their capacity to dramatically increase the bioavailability of topical treatments and further enhance their transcutaneous absorption.
The first key benefit from Fractional Mesotherapy is the induction of collagen by controlled wounding. Collagen induction builds layers of the supporting intracellular matrix, promoting healthy, resilient skin that looks younger. The second key benefit from Fractional Mesotherapy is increasing transdermal penetration of actives, facilitating higher product concentrations in the dermis. This has the potential to make topical treatments more effective. Studies suggest that using a skin needling system can increase the effectiveness of topical treatments by several hundred percent.
- Skin tightening
- Natural collagen induction, lifting & rejuvenation
- Heals acne scars & wound healing
- Improves wrinkles and fine lines
- Open pore minimisation
- Improves stretch marks
- Aids penetration of solutions
- No cross infection – disposable needles.
- Short treatment times
- Adjustable needle depth
- Less pain
- No side effects
- Uses multiple needles that vertically pierce the skin.
- This enhances rejuvenation results and is far safer for the client because there is much less epidermal damage.
- The automatic vibrating function increases the effectiveness of treatment by increasing absorption of products, while reducing pain and discomfort.
- Non-ablative, is just as effective as treatments such as Fractional Laser Therapy, IPL, and Chemical Peels.
What Can Be Expected
Day 1: Erythema and red appearance and severity will depend upon how aggressive the treatment was performed.
Day 2: A red hue or pink hue persists like a moderate sunburn. Swelling may be more noticeable on the second day.
Day 3: Skin can be pink or normal color. Swelling subsides.
A. Wash the face thoroughly a few hours after treatment.
Gently massage the face with tepid water (a shower can provide an easier ability to massage the face while washing at the same time), and remove all serum and other debris such as dried blood.
Mineral makeup may be applied the following day.
B . F or the first 1-3 days the skin will be very dry and feel tight.
C. After 2-3 days patients can return to regular skin care products or as soon as it is comfortable to do so.
Vitamin A products are optimal and suggested.
Click on the link to find out the fractional mesotherapy price list